Thursday, March 1, 2012

Drugstore Haul and Initial Swatches!

I went to Rite Aid, and there was a ton of stuff on sale! The Wet N Wild eyeshadow singles and some other products were 75% off, Revlon was 40% off, tons of Rimmel products were 75% off, and there were tons of other sales that I can't even remember now. But basically, as the new products roll in, the old ones must go, and I was never one to turn down a bargain! So I picked up some stuff, for a total of $20 or the like.

I got: Rite Aid Renewal Duo Fiber Blending Brush, Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, Wet N Wild Nutty Eyeshadow, L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow, and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Gloss in Cherry Boost 

From left to right: Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, Wet N Wild Nutty Eyeshadow, L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow, and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Gloss in Cherry Boost 


A review of all of these individually will be coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...