Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Disneyland Makeup Bag!

I recently went on a trip to Disneyland. I tried to pack minimal makeup, and it relatively worked, I suppose. I expected to get soaking wet, so I didn't bring any powder eyeshadow (a first for me!). Here's a picture of what I brought and a breakdown of the products (in random order):


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer: My favorite primer. I have the professional size, since I don't plan on purchasing another brand of primer and the value is quite good.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo: Stays a pretty long time if you apply it in the morning - pretty low fuss and can be built up to a bright color.

Inglot Cream Concealer in 21: Accidentally brought this along with my Rain Cosmetics concealer...whoops. But this is a good concealer, it's just the Rain Cosmetics one is waterproof.

Silk Naturals Kisser Slicker in Gold Blush: Lipgloss in a stick, moisturizing, and smells amazing. It doesn't get much cooler than that. Good to carry with me, since I can apply it without a mirror and it's like a chapstick, but not.

theBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer: Decent coverage, and has SPF in it. Fantastic! Did a review on this here.

theBalm Sexy Mama Powder: I used this to set my tinted moisturizer. Yay! I also did a review on this, which you can find here!

Benefit Posie Tint: I used this as a cheek stain, because if I get wet a cheek stain isn't going to rub off immediately as a powder blush might.

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion: Lipstains are my favorite for any type of activity involving water. They don't smudge off. I really like the Revlon one, it does a pretty decent job of not leaving a nasty lipline when it fades, and I like that it comes with a lip balm on the other end.

Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige: This is waterproof, and can double as a highlighter. This takes about 20 seconds to apply and then I'm done. Great for trips!

Clinique Volumizing Waterproof Mascara: Got this a while ago. Waterproof mascaras are annoying to remove, so I only use them when necessary, as in this case. It's a decent mascara, and it doesn't smudge during the day.

Rain Cosmetics Undercover Concealer: Waterproof full coverage concealer. Awesome. Did a review on this here.

Inglot Gel Eyeliner in 90: Dark brown gel liner. This is my HG gel liner - it's totally waterproof and so creamy!



Anyway, that was what I brought on my trip to Disneyland! I recently packed for another trip, and I'll post what was in my bag for that trip probably sometime next week. Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been quite busy. Sorry I don't have an Easter themed post for you all, but happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! Great post! I hardly wear makeup when I go to a theme park, I'm lucky if I bring a lip balm with SPF! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great haul Tati!!  I love going shopping when I travel :D  So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...