Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FOTD 2/29/12 - Leap Year Day!

Today, I went to put the date on a piece of binder paper during class and had to stop for a minute to think about the date! My watch thinks it's March 1st. However, it's actually February 29 - we only get a leap year day every 4 years! Coincidentally, the leap year is always a presidential election year. Uncanny, right? Anyway, I got to take my new L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple for a test drive today, along with the much-loved Wet N Wild Nutty. I did a very simple look, with Perpetual Purple all over the lid and Wet N Wild Nutty in the crease. These photos don't do either of them justice - I'll upload swatches of what I picked up at the drugstore really soon. I really like the Jouer lip gloss - I received it in my Birchbox when I was still subscribed, and I fell in love with it and ended up buying the mid-size version since the full size one was sold out. It's amazing, I might end up doing a review on that as well.


In the picture above, the eyeshadow appears not to go all the way down to my lashline, but it was just the light - I just didn't notice until I uploaded the picture to the computer and by then I was too lazy to take another. xP Sorry about that.



Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour Infallible Eyeshadow in 555 Perpetual Purple
Wet N Wild Nutty
Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Face
Rain Cosmetics Undercover Concealer in Master of Disguise
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 in Blush Medium
theBalm Mary Lou-manizer
theBalm Sexy Mama Pressed Powder

Lips
Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...