Friday, March 30, 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor Collection

I generally don't post press releases, but this time I had to. This collection has the most goooorgeous packaging ever. I love stripes, and this entire collection has striped packaging. So I will 100% be picking up at least one item, if not more, from this collection, which launches in June (can't wait!). Anyway, here's a picture of the promo picture and the collection:


(image from allurabeauty.com)


(image from allurabeauty.com)

Will you be picking anything up from this collection?

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!!  I haven't even HEARD of this release before Tati, but it looks awesome!  Sometimes I get frustrated by MAC and think I want to stop buying from the brand because of the insane amount of releases they have...but then they go and do something like this (or Extra Dimension, which looks lovely as well) and I'm reeled in all over again!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging on this is just insaaaanely gorgeous. Cute packaging gets me every time, and the quality of their products is just really consistent, it's hard to not buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just found your blog through blt blog hop. Im a new follower :) I hope you have some time to visit my blog and I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...