Thursday, February 9, 2012

Inglot Sleeks Lip Gloss in 40 Review/Swatch


This will be a really quick review. Okay, I love this lipgloss. It has a sort of lip-glossy scent to it, kind of sweet but fruity. Personally, I love it. This is honestly my favorite lipgloss of all time. It has some silver and iridescent glitter in it that does transfer onto your lips, which is lovely. It's not tacky at all. The color looks simple, but is actually quite hard to describe.


It's a medium pink with a slight mauve or purple undertone. It is mediumly pigmented, but still fairly sheer, making it the perfect gloss to throw on and go out the door - I doubt I would even need a mirror to apply this, yet it gives some really nice color to my lips. It's absolutely not sticky. Here's some swatches.


It lasts about 2-3 hours on my lips and leaves behind some glitter (it doesn't look weird, just vaguely glossy/shimmery). Overall, I absolutely love both the formulation and color of this lip gloss. I picked up another one in color 50, and will do a quick review on that soon. I really dislike how they don't name their colors like MAC does - it's so much harder to remember, and makes it feel less personal, somehow. Everyone knows "Satin Taupe", but if I was to say "Hey, have you tried Inglot Lip Sleeks Lip Gloss in 40?" I would get some weird looks. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this review!

What do you think of makeup companies calling their shades by number? Which do you prefer, name or number?

1 comment:

  1. ooh i've never tried the lipglosses from inglot.
    looks really nice 

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...