Monday, April 2, 2012

NOTD ft. Zoya Charla

Sorry for the tip wear, I meant to photograph these right after I did them but somehow it took me a week. Procrastination to the seventh degree. Oh well, it happens to most of us at one point or another, right? Anyway, Charla is a turquoise-blue polish with tiny glitter in it. Not the hard to remove kind of glitter, though, which is nice. It flashes between blue and turquoise from different angles. It applies very nicely and dries quickly. It kind of reminds me of an ocean, I got this when they were doing their 2 free polishes and just pay shipping thing (loved that, haha). Happy Monday everyone! By the way, I have all the giveaway items together, I just have to photograph them and get logistics worked out and the 50 follower giveaway will begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...