Monday, April 2, 2012

Giftcard Spending Haul!

I had a bunch of giftcards, and I managed to successfully spend all of them on Thursday (yay!).  I got pretty much all the stuff I've been lemming for a while. Anyway, a review on each of these products will be upcoming, so be on the lookout!


Above, from left to right to bottom:
-Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency Gel-Lotion
-Make Up Forever Eyeshadow in 92
-Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in 15
-MAC Daphne Guinness Collection Blush in Azalea Blossom
-MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj
-Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 72

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, good haul Tati!  Can wait to hear your thoughts on the Glossy Stain, and the MUFE eyeshadow (a shade I've wanted forever!)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review will be up soon hopefully depending on how busy I am this week! I was quite excited to try both the products as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...