Monday, January 30, 2012

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow Swatches

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Went into Sephora and swatched all of these. They are pigmented, smooth, and really lovely. My favorites were Shimmery Sand and Bronze Brilliance - I didn't end up buying either, though, because to put it simply these are quite dupeable, and I didn't really see any super unique colors. The black one got cut off a bit in the picture, but it was pretty pigmented (not as much so as Urban Decay's Blackout, but still up to par). They are all shimmery colors, no mattes in this collection. Here's swatches of all of them (the friends I was with thought I was totally crazy)!




1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! lololol I'm going to stop reading your blog now. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...