Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hiatus

Hi, guys. First off, I'm sorry. I haven't been nearly as active and up on my posting as I should have been, and I'm sorry for that. I've decided to take a break from blogging for an undetermined period of time. I'm not nearly as enthusiastic about it as I want to be, and it's come to seem like more of a chore than something I want to do. I don't want it to be that way. This blog started out as a hobby, and that's how I want to keep it. Additionally, the school year is kicking into full gear and I want to focus on that. I love each and every one of you, and every comment I get means so much to me. Thank you so much for actually enjoying what I write. I'm going to miss you all. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean. With school suddenly it's like where has the time gone? I gave you an award on my blog! Check it out. :)

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally get it Tati!  I've been feeling somewhat similarly lately too.  Take a break and when you are feeling excited about a product one day, you'll find that you're all too eager to show it to us!  We'll still be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...