Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FOTD ft. Wet N Wild

I wanted to try to use more drugstore products on my eyes this time, since I feel like I end up using too much high end stuff. I love my Wet N Wild products, so I did this eye look using mostly Wet N Wild products! Let me know if you guys want to see more looks using only drugstore products, or more looks using only/mostly one brand!


Eyes
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone left half Eyelid shade (inner 1/3 of lid)
Wet N Wild Fauna Eyelid shade (middle 1/3 of lid)
Wet N Wild Fauna Crease shade (outer 1/3 of lid)
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone left half Browbone shade (inner corner)
Inglot Pearl 409 (outer 1/3 of crease)
Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara
YBF Automatic Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe

Face
MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 7
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Foundation in Blush Medium
MAC Fleet Fast
Benefit Hoola
theBalm Mary Lou-manizer
theBalm Sexy Mama Powder

Lips
MAC Bombshell

Hope you guys liked this, I haven't done a more colorful look for a while!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...