Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Bet/Intervention/My Spending Habits

I have been buying makeup like crazy for a while. My friend noticed this. She told me to stop. I rolled my eyes. So she made a bet with me; if I can abstain from buying makeup for 2 months, I get $20. If I can't, she gets $20. It's been almost 2 months. The bet ends on June 14, and I believe that I'm going to win. I know how to stop myself from buying stuff when I choose to, and I keep myself on a decent budget most of the time. But if I fall in love with something...I mean, what do you expect? My favorite type of shopping is shopping when there's a sale. I am always happy once I buy something that was on sale that I wanted before it went on sale. I also love shopping when I have a coupon. I mean, how much do you love getting that extra 10% or 20% off? A lot, that's how much. Anyway, my budget has not benefited from my new makeup obsession as much as my makeup collection has. Anyway, I soon plan to become more competent at blending my eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...